Veria ID InnerDosha is a full range of natural skin, hair and body products designed to treat specific hair and skin types as defined by Ayurveda’s doshas: VATA (dry), PITTA (sensitive, combination) and KAPHA (oily).
The 11 products available for each hair/skin type are:
SKIN – Cleanser, Toner, Serum, Day Moisturizer, Night Moisturizer and Mask
HAIR – Shampoo and Conditioner
BODY – Body Wash, Body Lotion and Body Butter
FOR ALL TYPES – 5 products recommended for all skin/hair types:
Deep Conditioner, Detangler, Eye Gel, Eye Cream and Face Scrub
I was lucky to be sent some of the products to sample for my honest opinion. Here are some of my favorites:
Clear the Surface Gentle Efoliant ($19 USD) — This gently effective scrub takes it easy. Ultrafine walnut powder and calming ingredients pave the way to glowing skin. It’s a complete about-face for skin needing renewal. Gentle plant exfoliants slough away imperfections and brighten skin, while nourishing oils fight off blemishes and signs of irritation. Here’s how:
- exfoliating walnut shell powder, plus papaya and pineapple extracts.
- anti-blemish Neem and Coleus oils.
- calming Licorice and Comfrey.
I use this every few days and it is gentle, but so effective. It leaves my skin very soft. Also, it smells fantastic (as all of these products do).
Calmly Clean Body Wash (PITTA dosha) ($10 USD) —
- balancing PITTA Herbal Complex—with potent Boswellia and Turmeric (irritation fighters), and Coleus oil (a blemish banisher).
- soothing Chamomile, Comfrey and Witch Hazel extracts.
- plant humectants Aloe, Glycerin and Panthenol (Vitamin B-5).
This softly floral scented body wash is wonderful for sensitive and all skin types.
Revive and Shine Hydrating Shampoo (VATA dosha) ($11 USD) — This gentle shampoo hydrates even the driest of hair, with traditional Amla, Sugar Cane, and Coconut extracts to replenish all that is lost. It’s a moisture infusion for thirsty VATA hair. Extra mild—thanks to a sugar-based cleanser—it’s also lightly conditioning, making hair feel both thicker and more manageable. (Plus, it’s safe for color-treated hair.) Here’s how:
- VATA Herbal Complex —pure hydration from Coconut juice and Sugar Cane, with potent Amla (an antioxidant “super fruit”).
- Barley protein and silica extract, to thicken hair and help curls stay curly.
- antioxidant Green Tea extract and Vitamin E.
100% natural fragrance blend: Organic Vanilla Oleoresin, Vanillin Natural, Ginger, Cardamom, Clove and Orange Oil Extracts and other essential oils.
This and the conditioner are super hydrating. They also smell so yummy! These are gentle for every day use.
Night Light Night Cream (KAPHA dosha) ($35 USD) — This weightless cream is what you need to restore the balance by night. It’s light in texture but rich in benefits, an extra, overnight boost to reduce redness and even skin tone. It’s conflict resolution for KAPHA skin: hydrating with Omega rich nutrients, but no excess oils. Banishing the red, and blemishes, with potent oils like Coleus and Neem. And keeping signs of aging at bay. Here’s how:
- KAPHA Herbal Complex—with calming Soapnut bark, plus Neem, Coleus and Vitex oils (all foes of the bacteria that cause blemishes).
- peptide-rich Regenerating Complex—made to keep signs of aging small.
- light but highly hydrating Cupuacu butter and Jojoba oil.
100% natural fragrance blend: Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin, Vanillin Natural and other essential oils.
I love a lighter night cream. This one is perfect for the summer because even though it does hydrate, it helps calm the skin and does not leave it greasy. By the morning, my face is soft and glowing!
Learn more and purchase at www.veria.com.