Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away! Do you have any plans yet? My husband and I usually give gifts, then stay home with the kids. Romantic, huh? LOL!
Below are some great beauty products that you can use for V-Day or give as a gift. There is also a Good Earth Beauty giveaway, at the end of the review.
Shower your love with kisses on February 14th! Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Kiss My Face introduces a Limited Edition Shower Gel set available in playful packaging. These foaming formulas combine hydrotherapy and aromatherapy to cleanse, soothe and invigorate the skin. Infused with skin balancing botanicals including juniper, jasmine and lavender, these gels offer a special way to prep the skin for Valentine’s Day. The different scents are:
Peaceful Patchouli Shower & Bath Gel
- · Uplifting patchouli oil moisturizes, clarifies and balances the skin
- · Comflower helps to tone and soothe the skin
- · Olive oil provides added moisture
Kiss My Face Early To Rise Shower & Bath Gel
- · Hydrotherapy and aromatherapy work together to stimulate and invigorate the skin
- · Exhilarates the senses with botanicals including bay, basil, eucalyptus, juniper, lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, spearmint and wintergreen
Kiss My Face Early To Bed Shower & Bath Gel
- · Creates a relaxing oasis out of bath time
- · Utilizes clove, chamomile, jasmine, lavender and ylang ylang to calm and soothe the skin
Kiss My Face Anti Stress Shower & Bath Gel
- · Infused with natural herbs and botanicals to rejuvenate, soothe and purify skin
- · Woodland pine and ginseng create a tranquil aromatic environment
The Limited Edition Kiss My Face Valentine’s Day Shower Gels (16 oz) are available for $10.95 at Whole Foods, Natural Supermarkets, KissMyFace.com and natural thinking retailers nationwide
— A Good Earth Beauty Exclusive – soothing and moisturizing – helps heal chapped lips – comes in a convenient sized .25 oz tin. All natural ingredients. Available in Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, Pink Lemonade, Bubble Gum and Lavender Vanilla.
I have been sampling the Lavender Vanilla balm. It smells and feels fantastic and is flavor-free.
GIVEAWAY: I’m giving away a three-pack of these balms to one lucky winner in White Chocolate, Pink Lemonade and Bubble Gum.
TO ENTER: Leave a comment on my blog.
I will announce the winner on Valentine’s Day, Friday February 14th. Please enter by the 13th. Available to United States residents only.