I am so happy that it is finally warming up and looking like Spring. Now is definitely the time to start thinking about fresh, floral and fruity spring fragrances.
Not only are the below great ideas for you, but think about Mother’s Day, which is rapidly approaching! I will have more Mother’s Day gift ideas in the coming months, but you can never start thinking about Mom’s gifts too early!
Love2Love Freesia + Violet Petals ($10 USD 3.4 fl. oz. Each) — Love2Love features scratch N’ sniff packaging, which provides a retro take on the fresh floral collection. Packed with notes of fresh floral for any occasion, below are two of the four scents from the collection:
- Fresh Rose + Peach:Juicy notes of peach nectar, lychee and fresh cassis buds. The middle notes of geranium and Bulgarian rose oil infuse innocence and femininity into the fragrance while the blend of musk and orris at the base.
- Freesia + Violet Petals:A delicately sweet mix of peach blossom, lily petals, lavender blooms, with notes of sheer musk, heliotropine and cedarwood at the base.
Available at http://www.walmart.com
Thymes Rollerball ($19 USD .34 fl. oz) — Thymes’s Studio Collection, launching this spring, includes SIX beautifully scented Cologne Rollerballs to easily take your favorite fragrance on the go! This studio collection includes the following six scents(the fragrance above is Aqua Coralline, my fave):
- Aqua Coralline: Pure water lily, delicately floral white cyclamen, and crisp driftwood
- Jade Matcha: Sweet bergamot, tangy lemongrass, spicy cardamom, Tonka bean and sugarcane
- Kimono Rose: Satiny rose, peony, and jasmine
- Lotus Santal: Plum wood, patchouli, and spicy clove
- Rosewood Citron: Fresh and woody vetiver, bright citron, and sparkling grapefruit
- Tiare Monoi: Tiare flowers, wild jasmine, delicate osmanthus and ylang
Available at www.thymes.com
The Nomad Two Worlds rollerball collection ($35 USD for .25 oz), is a luxury fragrance line that you can take on the go. The rollerballs are spring-loaded and won’t leak in your bag. The fragrances are:
- Bijou Vert (Green Jewel) is an elegant and refreshing twist on the classic vetiver fragrance, featuring premium Haitian sourced vetiver, grapefruit, mandarin, geranium, lotus flower, black pepper, benzoin, patchouli and cedar wood.
- Citadelle represents the strength and resilience and spirit of the Haitian people. Premium Haitian vetiver mingles with marigold, pear, bergamot, lemon, spices, amberwood, musk and cedar wood.
- Wild Fire, inspired by the intoxicating scent of the West Australian desert is a warm, sensual fragrance combining the rich dry scent of Australian sandalwood with the creamy amber and floral notes of ylang ylang, jasmine petals, cedarwood and musk.
- Desert Blush was inspired by the Western Australian desert at sunset, when the red earth softens and blushes scarlet and pink just before darkness falls.
Available at www.NomadTwoWorlds.com
The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit ($58 1.7 fl. oz) — An Uplifting Citrus. This invigorating blend of sparkling grapefruit, creamy cedarwood, lime, and Madagascar vanilla is created by master natural perfumers who use only the finest pure essential oils. Kissed by sunshine, this unique scent lifts the spirits.
Master natural perfumers blend exotic essential oils with skin soothing botanicals for timeless expressions of nature that captivate the senses and nurture the skin. Infused with everything that’s good for you and absolutely nothing that’s not, LAVANILA is changing the way you spray.
Available at http://www.lavanila.com
What’s your current fave spring fragrance?