Ready for Daylight Savings Time? I am. I don’t like losing an hour, but I love it when it starts to get darker later in the day! I feel like we can finally escape our winter caves and go outside to have fun!
This week in Kansas City, the temperature is going to be in the 50’s and 60’s. Yay! So I am excited to brighten up my nail look to match the sunny weather! Here are some new favorites from Seche, Salon Perfect and China Glaze.
The polishes from left to right are: Seche Polish in Perfectly Poised with Salon Perfect top coat in Loves Me/Loves Me Not; Seche polish in Keep It You and Salon Perfect top coat in One Love; and Seche Buttoned Up and Salon Perfect Hearts-a-Flutter Top Coat.
The collections are:
Seche Nail Lacquer Introduces New Spring 2014 Collection: Perfectly Poised — The Seche® woman can Conquer the World, one perfectly polished nail at a time. She is dressed Head to Toe in confidence as she steps out to take on the day. Buttoned Up in her best, this Effortlessly Styled woman is smart, sassy, ambitious and quick-witted. She is Perfectly Poised – always looking for the longest-lasting, fastest-drying seasonal shades that remind her to “Keep It You.” To stay true to who she is, she turns to Seche®. For more information, visit www.seche.com.
- Keep It You: Deep rose-pink with purple shimmer
- Effortlessly Styled: Melon sherbet cream
- Perfectly Poised: Soft marigold cream
- Conquer the World: Light teal with gold shimmer
- Buttoned Up: Lavender cream with purple shimmer
- Head to Toe: Creamy nude
Salon Perfect® Love, Lashes and Lacquer collection launched in February at select Walmart stores nationwide as part of a limited edition promotional display. Individual polish will retail for $3.98.
- He’s With Me! – Metallic red micro-glitter
- In Love – Bright pink crème
- Cosmic Black – Black and silver multi-dimensional glitters
- Loves Me, Loves Me Not – Pale pink and black matte micro-glitters
- Touchy Feely – Black and white matte micro-glitters
- Hearts-a-Flutter – Fuchsia micro-glitter and gold heart glitter top coat
- One Love – Iridescent holo-effect hex glitter and micro-glitter top coat
The polishes from left to right are: China Glaze What a Pansy (purple), Grass is Lime Greener (green) and Shine-nanigans top coat; China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely (pink), Metro Pollen-tin (orange) and Glimmer More top coat and China Glaze in Lotus Begin (purple), At Vase Value (blue) and Glitter Up top coat.
Add A Little Sass to Spring 2014 with the China Glaze® City Flourish Collection — Dark and dreary sidewalks turn into vibrant catwalks thanks to the China Glaze® City Flourish collection. Blooming with 12 pale pastels and high voltage neons, the Spring 2014 collection will inspire you to toss those gloves and coats for shorter skirts and strappy sandals. Tips and toes that sported the rich, dark shades of winter will flourish in the brightest shades of the season.
The China Glaze® City Flourish collection includes:
- Thistle Do Nicely – Electric pink neon crème
- Peonies & Park Ave – Neon bright pink crème
- Petal to the Metal – Warm pink coral crème
- Spring In My Step – Baby pink crème
- Strike A Rose – Watermelon shimmer
- Don’t Honk Your Thorn – Nude shimmer
- In a Lily Bit – Soft light violet crème
- Lotus Begin – Neon purple crème
- What A Pansy – Cool periwinkle/indigo blue crème
- At Vase Value – Bright baby blue crème
- Grass Is Lime Greener – Neon lime crème
- Metro Pollen-tin – Neon peach crème
China Glaze® City Flourish will be available in March 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
Be the Life of the Party with the NEW China Glaze® Surprise Collection — Shine on with pops of colour and glitters galore. The six-piece, limited edition China Glaze® Surprise collection is the life of the party where you can confidently let the pieces “fall where they may” for the ultimate manicure. The chunky glitters bring together large matte and shiny particles in feminine, flirty and funky color combinations. Wear alone or as a top coat for an extra effect that’s uniquely you.
- Create A Spark – large pink, purple and black glitter pieces
- Don’t Be A Flake – large black and pink glitter with matte turquoise pieces
- Glimmer More – large pink glitter with orange and yellow matte pieces
- Glitter Up – large purple glitter with matte turquoise and peach pieces
- I’m A Go Glitter – large pink glitter with matte turquoise & lime green pieces
- Shine-nanigans – large pink & purple glitter with lime green matte pieces
China Glaze® Surprise is a limited edition collection that will be available in April 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores for $7.50 MSRP.