- Paris Pink for computer reading
- New York Black for bright sun reading
- Los Angeles Sand for light daylight reading
- Nashville Green reduces eyestrain
- Clear for classic readers
- London Gray for light sun reading indoors or out
I have been sent a pair of the Clear in Paris Pink for review. I really like both of them. I use the Clear while reading in bed or if I need to see small print when I’m out. The Paris Pink is great for when I work on the computer (like now)! It took me a couple of times to get used to them, but I really like them. And they are so easy to push up on top of the head and out of the way. The carrying bag is super cute too!
Lookie Lous are available at http://www.lookielous.com/.