Clarisonic, cleanser, cosmetics, Health, L'Oreal Skin Expertise Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser, NUDE Hydrating Water, Nude Skincare, Paula's Choice, Paula's Choice RESIST Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Skyn Iceland, Skyn Iceland the ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion
Summer is a funny time for my skin. I live in a humid climate so my skin becomes oilier in the heat, but since I wear less makeup my pores aren’t as clogged as they could be. Still, I believe if you take care of your skin in the summer with quality skin care, it will look fantastic!
L’Oreal Skin Expertise Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser ($6.99 USD) — A salicylic acid acne treatment with a daily pore by pore cleansing with “the scrublet” soft cleansing disk. The cleanser claims to control breakouts and clears blackheads and is oil free.
What I Think: I like to use a little anti-breakout skin care in the summer to control the oil. I have tried this with the scrubber that is included, but it is a little rough for my sensitive skin. I use it with my Clarisonic cleansing brush and my skin feels super clean afterwards. My skin has also been clearer this summer.
You can find the cleanser at drug stores or ma
NUDE Hydrating Water ($20.00 USD) — NUDE Skincare’s refreshing rose and vanilla floral water removes final traces of cleanser and locks in moisture, leaving skin calm and beautifully soft.
Mist natural toner onto clean skin and wipe gently with a cotton pad. A skincare essential, Hydrating Water is perfect for setting make up and instant refreshment. Revives normal, dry and sensitive skins.
What I think: I love this gentle face mist. It smell fantastic. I like to spray it before I moisturize and throughout the day for a refresher. A good tip is to keep it in the fridge in the summer for a cool spritz to refresh in the hot weather. http://nudeskincare.com/ is the website and the products are also available at Sephora.
Paula’s Choice RESIST Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid ($21.21 USD)
- 5% glycolic acid plus 0.5% salicylic acid exfoliates sun-damaged skin
- pH range of 3.5–3.8 for guaranteed efficacy
- Reduces signs of aging, including wrinkles, sun damage, and discolorations
- Corrects uneven skin tone
- Restores a healthy, radiant, firmer look to your skin
- Calms your skin with potent anti-irritants
- Contains ingredients your skin needs to look and act younger
- 100% fragrance-free and contains no dyes or coloring agents
What I think: I apply this after the face mist and my skin tone instantly looks more even. It dries almost instantly so that you can apply moisturizer. After a few weeks of use, my skin is softer and so smooth. Serums are incredibly important in keeping wrinkles at bay and skin really glowing, and this one is a good choice!
Skyn Iceland the ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion ($45.00 USD) — Is your skin oily, congested and prone to redness or premature aging? Stress may be increasing breakouts and oiliness, while depriving your skin of essential nutrients, moisture and oxygen.
The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion is a lightweight hydrating lotion for chronically stressed skin. It goes on with a cooling burst to decongest, detoxify and stabilize skin, returning it to its natural fresh and healthy state. With daily use, skin is fortified and protected from the ravages of stress. You can purchase this at http://www.skyniceland.com/ or at a Sephora store near you.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids help preserve skin’s natural moisture
- Aloe vera, jojoba and shea butter help soothe, moisturize and heal dry skin
- A mint derivative provides a cooling sensation and helps improve microcirculation to reduce redness in skin
- White willow bark, a naturally occurring form of salicylic acid, soothes irritation and helps prevent breakouts and congestion in the skin
- Icelandic kelp helps revitalize skin and fight inflammation
- Meadow sweet extract helps control oiliness, tighten pores and clear skin
- Yeast extract revitalizes and helps calm inflamed skin
What I think: This is a refreshing, soothing lotion that is helpful in keeping skin clear during the summer. I use this after the Paula’s Choice smoothing lotion. I notice that after use, my skin is less red and my pores look smaller. It doesn’t make my skin greasy so that I can apply makeup almost instantly. Visit http://www.paulaschoice.com/ for more info or to purchase.
I recommend one or all of these fab skincare products to clear and smooth your skin this summer, no matter what your age. Enjoy!