Quercetin and Oak Age – Reversing Night Cream
Quercetin and Oak Age – Reversing Day Cream
Korres Quercetin and Oak Collection is described on their website as, “Age-reversing skin care for younger, firmer, more elastic skin while dramatically reducing wrinkles and restoring skin elasticity and firmness”. As a forty-something woman, I could definitely use that! So I have been testing the Quercetin and Oak Age-Reversing Day Cream for Normal to Dry Skin and Age-Reversing Night Cream for about 10 days now and I am really enjoying them.
I use the Quercetin and Oak Age-Reversing Day Cream for Normal to Dry Skin ($48.00 USD) every morning after cleanser and serum. Some of the ingredients and benefits of the cream are:
• Regenerative Oak Extract firms and plumps aging skin, while radically boosting collagen and elastin production.
• Powerful Quercetin Active- The most active, well-established polyphenol for maximum antioxidant protection. It catalyzes Proteasomes in our cells, dramatically Improving Skin Cell Functioning: cells are turned back to a youthful state, creating younger, healthier and more elastic skin
• Proprietary blend of Shea Butter, Sweet Almond and Hazelnut oils provides instant nourishment and hydration.
• Mourera Fluviatilis constantly regulates the optimum hydration of the cells, maintaining their health and improving their quality
• Myrtle active extract enhances intercellular communication visibly increasing skin density, protects collagen fibers, and significantly boosts skin elasticity
The Quercetin and Oak age-reversing night cream ($52.00 USD) has the same basic ingredients with the addition of:
• Barrier-Repairing Everlasting (Amaranth) Lipids are naturally compatible with the skin and successfully control moisture loss while effectively repairing and restoring damaged skin.
• Time-release proprietary blend of Jojoba, Grape and Pomegranate oils provides instant nourishment and hydration throughout the night.
Both creams are thick, but not greasy, although the night cream is heavier. The day cream soaks in quickly — but you just need a little bit! I feel that my skin looks smoother and definitely plumper. I have been also using it on the back of my hands and they look smooth and very young (I am big on treating my hands well as they can give away a lady’s age!). The scent of the creams are earthy, but mild.
I recommend these products to really moisturize dry skin and give a nice glow. I haven’t noticed reduction in lines, but I have not been using them for long. I love that Korres uses natural ingredients and feel good about applying them to my face!
Visit www.korresusa.com to learn more and to purchase these lovely face creams. Enjoy!